We are planning the next date for Ignite London. Stay posted for more information soon.
Got questions? Check out our FAQ below, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information keep an eye on our twitter @IgniteLondon
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is it for?
IGNITE London is perfectly set up for secondary school aged young people. All young people will need to arrive with their youth group leader and sign in on the door.
IGNITE London is here to serve youth workers, running outreach youth clubs, reaching out to unchurched, young people, in urban settings. It's accessible, relevant, evangelistic and a great night to bring your youth group out to.
- Thameslink – we are opposite the north entrance of the City Thameslink
- Central Line – St. Paul’s tube station is a 5 minute walk
- District (south) and Circle Lines – Blackfriars is a 7 minute walk
- District (north), Hammersmith &City, Metropolitan, and (soon) Crosslink – Farringdon station is a 7 minute walk
- Car – Smithfield Car Park (£2/hr) is a 5 minute walk away. Driving into the City midweek is not for the faint-hearted though…
Entry cost £1 - young people can bring a mate for Free.
There is a tuck shop, with drinks and snacks too.
IGNITE London kicks off with an hour of cage football, table tennis, free hotdogs, sumo challenge, nail bar and chilled zone (think large scale youth club!).
Then we gather to showcase Christian bands, dance crews, artists; to hear some testimonies; and we end with short evangelist message and time of response.